About the Company and role:
Promising Potential are working with a leading national allied health organisation driven by a passion for supporting people with disability to meet their goals in reaching their potential and enjoying everyday life.
They are currently recruiting graduate therapists for 2020 for locations across Australia.
Core duties of this role include:
- Work with people and their families where they live, work, learn and play. Including their homes, work places, schools and out in the broader community.
- Support people and families living with disability to achieve high impact and positive outcomes that will give their life meaning and purpose.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team of other therapists where the person is at the centre of everything we do.
- Use a strength-based and capacity building approach, embed therapy into routines and deliver a service that demonstrates inclusive participatory practice.
- Work with children, adults or both depending on your preference.
Skills and Experience:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- University qualifications in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with clients and others;
- Resilience to adapt to varying workloads and caseload demands;
- A sound understanding of client-centred practice;
- Aptitude to work well in a team, as well as independently;
- Excellent time management and organisation skills;
- Attention to detail and skills in analysis, planning and problem solving;
- A current unrestricted drivers licence; and
Benefits and Culture:
- Above award remuneration
- Generous package options including vehicle
- Full time or part time positions
- Opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive team
- Comprehensive development plan with mentoring
- Work in a team aiming to be the world leader in client centred practice