About the Company and role:
Promising Potential are working with a leading National occupational rehabilitation provider who seeks to set itself apart from others in the industry through the quality of services they provide, with their people being key to their success. The diversity in the work they offer provides opportunity for career growth, exposure to new opportunities and promotions.
We are currently seeking a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Exercise Physiologist for their expanding Orange team.
Core duties of this role include:
The role is primarily focused on partnering with individuals who have a physical injury, their employers, treatment providers and the scheme agents, to enable a safe and durable return to good work. This would include:
- Undertaking necessary discipline specific assessments
- The co-ordination and development of rehabilitation programs in conjunction with all parties as well as clinical reasoning to support and guide a return or maintenance of meaningful occupation.
Skills and Experience:
- Current registration with AHPRA / ESSA;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with clients and others;
- Ability to work under direction initially;
- Resilience to adapt to varying workloads and caseload demands;
- A sound understanding of client-centred practice;
- Aptitude to work well in a team, as well as independently;
- Excellent time management and organisation skills;
- Attention to detail and skills in analysis, planning and problem solving;
- A current unrestricted drivers licence; and
- Good skills in utilising computer applications and modern technology.
Benefits and Culture:
- Competitive remuneration dependent on experience
- Full time or part time position
- Opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive team
- Opportunity to make a difference