We have a position available for a Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor with a quality focussed employer. This employer has a large national presence and has succeeded through a quality focus that is based around the value of each team member. They have excellent on-boarding and support structures for experienced and graduate level staff and are seeking an additional team member to support their growth in the Canberra.
Employer: Occupational / Workplace Rehabilitation Provider
Work Type/s: Full Time, Part Time
Classification/s: Health Care & Allied Health
- Current registration with AHPRA (provisional or full), ASORC or RCAA;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with clients and others;
- Ability to work under direction initially;
- Resilience to adapt to varying workloads and caseload demands;
- A sound understanding of client-centred practice;
- Aptitude to work well in a team, as well as independently;
- Excellent time management and organisation skills;
- Attention to detail and skills in analysis, planning and problem solving;
- Present confidently and able to influence others with your clinical knowledge / expertise and passion for the health benefits of good work;
- A current unrestricted driver’s license; and
- Good skills in utilising computer applications and modern technology.
Strongly desired attributes:
- Previous clinical or workplace rehabilitation experience;
- Previous experience working in a multidisciplinary team;
- Business acumen; and
- Exposure to an environment with measurable performance outcomes.
The role is primarily focused on partnering with individuals who have a psychological injury, their employers, treatment providers and the scheme agents, to enable a safe and durable return to good work. This would include undertaking necessary assessments, the co-ordination and development of rehabilitation programs in conjunction with all parties, job seeking activities as well as clinical reasoning to support and guide a return or maintenance of meaningful occupation.
If this describes you, please get in touch with Promising Potential so we can partner with you in finding an employer where you will resonate with their team, values and purpose, allowing for a long-lasting and engaging employment.